Many Xbox One and PC players reported COD MW error 6034. COD Modern Warfare error 6034 can be triggered for many reasons. Most likely, corrupted or unreadable data.
These steps will fix the problem.
What is DevError 6034 Xbox?
This error can be attributed to corrupted and unreadable Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone game data.
Dev error 6034 keeps recurring.
Activision has merged map packs with the previous updates. Now, when you search for maps in your game, it is looking in the wrong places and eventually you get the dev error 6034.
How do I fix Dev Error 6034
- Navigate to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare folder or Warzone installation folder on your PC.
- Delete the following files from the install directory. This will remove corrupted files.
- Modern Warfare Launcher.
- Next, open the Battle.net launcher and then use the Scan and Repair Tool. To replace missing files with functioning ones, Battle.net will use the Scan and Repair option.
How do I fix Xbox Dev error 6034 Modern Warfare
You can fix this issue by removing other packs. Warzone dev error 6034 is caused by having two 22GB Multiplayer Packs installed.
How to fix Dev error 6034 during Modern Warfare
- Launch Call of Duty – Modern Warfare
- Select Options when you reach the main menu.
- Navigate to General.
- Scroll down and choose Game Installs.
All older multiplayer data packs must be uninstalled, except for the first pack (6.0GB). Destroy the Warzone Data Pack 1 & Data Pack 2.
Install the 22GB multiplayer pack and the Multiplayer Combat Pack.
This will enable you to use Multiplayer without any errors.
Mark any content that you want to remove.
- Data Pack 1 – Required for access to Campaign, Multiplayer and Spec Ops
- Campaign Pack 1 (Xbox One only). Required to play Campaign
- Campaign Pack 2 (Xbox One only). – Required to play Campaign
- Multiplayer Pack (Xbox One only). – Required to play Multiplayer
- Multiplayer Pack 2 is required in order to play Multiplayer
- Special Ops Pack required to play Special Ops
- Special Ops Pack 2 is required in order to play Special Ops
- Survival Pack – Required to play Special Ops Survival
5. Next, select Uninstall and then click Confirm.
If you found the previous trick 1 to be effective, don’t try it again.
Only install the following packs. You can watch the video.
Warzone Dev Error 6034 in Multiplayer
Many gamers are experiencing Warzone error code 6034 when playing on Xbox One. It displays the message ” You have been disconnected to the call of duty servers“. Call of Duty error 6034 in Warzone can be caused by a variety of reasons. Most likely, it is related to a network connection.
Dev error 6034 (ww_code_pre_gfx.ff) and dev error 634 (eng_code_post_gfx.ff) are common issues for some players. Also, there are reports of Warzone dev error 6034.
goldflake error warzone
rembrandt error warzone
ww_mp_ hideout Ff
dev error 6034 ww_mp_m_speed ff
How do you fix Dev Error 6034 within Warzone?
The following steps will change your router DNS
More fixes for dev error 6034, 6035, 6036 and 5573
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console, then turn it on again.
Check that your game software is current.
- Go to the PlayStation homescreen.
- Highlight the game that you are currently playing and then press the Options button on the controller.
- Click “Check for Update” to install any updates.
Clear out your cache on the PlayStation 4
- Hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn off PS4”.
- Allow the PlayStation 4’s battery to completely shut down, then wait 10-20 seconds.
- Start the 4.
- Hold the Guide button on your controller and then go to Settings. Select Restart console. Select Restart when prompted.
Dev error 6034 will be fixed on Xbox One and Xbox Series X in a future Warzone and COD Modern Warfare updates.