Xbox is very popular today. Many people have used Bluetooth Xbox One controllers for years but don’t know how to turn them off using Bluetooth on mobile or PC. To turn off your Xbox One controllers, simply press the button. This menu is not available on mobile phones with Project xCloud or PCs with Bluetooth.
It turns out that this is a very simple problem to solve. All it takes is a 6-second Xbox button push.
How to disable an Xbox controller that is connected via Bluetooth
The Xbox Wireless Controller will not turn itself off if it is paired with a Bluetooth device. When the controller is paired via Bluetooth, there’s an easy way to turn it off.
You can pair the Xbox Wireless Controller to other devices than your Xbox Series X/S.
The controller will turn off when it is connected to an Xbox. This is not true if you pair the Xbox controller to other devices.
You can solve the problem by following the steps below if you’ve ever faced it.
- First, locate the Xbox button at the top of your controller.
- Next, press the button and hold it down for approximately six seconds.
- Now it should turn off.
- It should be turned back on to reconnect it to the last Bluetooth connection.
- You should keep it down for at least 15 seconds to perform a hard-reboot, which can fix rare firmware issues.
The process is very straightforward.
Project xCloud is now available on Android phones. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, which supports Bluetooth for tablets and computers, has been released. It’s time that everyone learns how to turn it off properly.
Here are some things to keep in mind
- Bluetooth works only if your computer is up-to-date.
- You should also ensure that your controller is up-to-date.
- The Xbox Wireless Controller can be connected to multiple PCs, tablets, laptops and VR/AR headsets via Bluetooth. Reliability depends on the Bluetooth card of your device. Experiences may vary.
- The Xbox Wireless Controllers are limited to connecting to one device at the time. You will need to pair it with your smartphone or tablet. To do this, you need to: Press the Pair button on your console and your controller. You can use your Bluetooth connection to connect your controller to your mobile device to cloud-game or remotely control your console.
- Bluetooth does not support attachments such as chatpads, headsets, and the Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter.
- It is recommended that you only have one Bluetooth controller. Although it is possible to connect more than one Bluetooth controller, performance will vary depending on the device.
We hope you found this article helpful.